DALLAS, May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating officers and directors of Aeroflex Holding Corp. (NYSE: ARX) for violating shareholder protection laws in connection with a non-cash goodwill and intangibles charge of $59.7 million and a net loss of $65.3 million. Concerned ARX investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"For the third quarter of fiscal 2012, Aeroflex has an operating loss of $61.1 million, which includes a multimillion dollar non-cash and intangibles impairment charge in its RFMW group," said Hamilton Lindley. "The loss has resulted in a $0.77 per share decline in stock value, and our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to ensure the proper controls are placed and that accurate information is disclosed to investors of the company."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Aeroflex stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV