One under-$10 name that's trading within range of triggering a big breakout trade is LiveDeal (LIVE), which, together with its subsidiaries, delivers local customer acquisition services for small and medium-sized businesses. It provides online marketing Internet directory services. This stock is off to a solid start in 2012, with shares up over 50%.
If you take a look at the chart for LiveDeal, you'll notice that since April, this stock has been uptrending from a low of $3.87 to a recent high of $6.90 a share. During that uptrend, shares of LIVE have consistently made higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed LIVE within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV