NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Wednesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Tuesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Costco (COST), Hershey (HSY), Carnival (CCL), Atmos Energy (ATO), Equifax (EFX), Nu Skin (NUS), Robert Half International (RHI), Scotts Miracle Gro (SMG) and Talisman Energy (TLM).
The membership warehouse company is scheduled to report its third-quarter earnings on May 24. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 87 cents a share on revenue of $22.13 billion.
"Following COST's monthly sales data for the majority of Q3 and NRSE's retail sales data for the first week of May, we are raising our Q3 comp estimate to +5% (from +4%) and our EPS to $0.87 (from $0.85)," Piper Jaffray analysts wrote in a May 14 report. "We believe COST earnings will be supported by increase in the membership fee income as well as the approach of an inflection point in gross margin in the November quarter. In addition, the recent pullback leaves COST very attractive from a valuation standpoint, in our view. COST is currently trading at 17.6x FY13E EPS, net cash of $7.98/share, and below its 19.7x average over the last ten years. We recommend buying shares on the recent pullback and ahead of the quarter."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.2%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV