Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc., (Nasdaq: RUTH) today announced that it will present at two upcoming Investors Conferences.
On May 23, 2012, the Company will present at the 2012 Citi Global Consumer Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 8:15 AM Eastern Time.
On June 5, 2012, the Company will present at the 32 nd Piper Jaffray Annual Consumer Conference at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 1:55 PM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcast of these presentations by visiting the Company’s website at www.rhgi.com under the investor relations section.About Ruth’s Hospitality Group Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUTH) is a leading restaurant company focused exclusively on the upscale dining segment. The Company owns the Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Mitchell’s Steakhouse and Cameron’s Steakhouse concepts. With more than 150 Company- and franchisee-owned locations worldwide, Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Winter Park, Fla. For further information about our restaurants, to make reservations, or to purchase gift cards, please visit: www.RuthsChris.com, www.MitchellsFishMarket.com, www.MitchellsSteakhouse.com and www.Camerons-Steakhouse.com. For more information about Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc., please visit www.rhgi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV