Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ:CHKE), a global brand management company, today announced that Henry Stupp, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 3 rd Annual Benchmark Company One-on-One Investor Conference to be held on May 31, 2012, at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
During the conference, Mr. Stupp will be available to meet with investors in a one-on-one setting from 8:00 to 4:00 PM CDT. For more information or to meet with management, please contact Kimberly Esterkin of Addo Communications, email@example.com.
About Cherokee Inc.
Cherokee Inc. is a global marketer and manager of a portfolio of Fashion and Lifestyle brands it owns and represents in multiple consumer product categories and sectors around the world. The Company has license agreements with premier retailers and manufacturers covering over 30 countries around the world including Target Stores (U.S.), Tesco (U.K., Ireland and certain Central European countries), Zellers (Canada), RT-Mart (Peoples Republic of China), Pick ‘n Pay (South Africa), Falabella (Chile, Peru and Colombia), Arvind Mills (India and certain Middle Eastern countries), Shufersal LTD. (Israel), Comercial Mexicana (Mexico), Eroski (Spain), Nishimatsuya (Japan), Magnit (Russia) and the TJX Companies (U.S., Canada and Europe).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV