- Difficult allocations given to the biggest clients, while the biggest users of the product believe they should get stock and angry retail investors can't believe they aren't going to be able to.
- Valuations that go from reasonable on the out years to just crazy on them.
- Insider sellers getting out at big gains, while those who buy in the aftermarket will be mostly saddled with losses if history plays any role.
Cramer: Facebook IPO Doesn't Mark a Top
May 17, 2012 | 09:06 AM EDT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.