Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) today announced the appointment of Adam Kmiec as Director, Digital Marketing and Social Media. Kmiec, 32, will lead Campbell’s digital marketing and social media efforts to enhance consumer demand and build equity for the company and its brands.
Kmiec will be responsible for leading a global digital marketing and social media strategy that encompasses both consumer-facing communications and corporate initiatives. This will involve providing leadership, coordination and oversight of Campbell’s digital and social media activities and policies. He will report to Andrew Brennan, Vice President, Global Strategy, Advertising and Design, and will be based at the company’s world headquarters in Camden, New Jersey. In this role, Kmiec will work closely with Global Communications, Consumer Affairs, Investor Relations, Public Affairs and Corporate Responsibility functions and business unit marketing teams.
“Adam brings a great deal of experience to Campbell, including a broad marketing background and a specific expertise in digital and social media. Throughout his career, Adam has helped a variety of consumer brands establish and expand their digital marketing efforts, and I am confident that he will help Campbell do the same,” said Brennan. “A major focus of our growth strategy is to strengthen our brand and product equities by connecting with new consumers in new ways. Adam will play an important role in this effort.”
“I'm excited to join a company with so many brands that play an important role in people’s lives,” said Kmiec. “Our opportunity to engage consumers in new and innovative ways is limitless. I'm eager to work with the team and to leverage my experience to help grow the business and make Campbell one of the most digitally fit organizations in the world.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV