D&B (NYSE: DNB), the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, announced that GlobalSoft, a global software consultancy, and D&B have partnered to launch D&B360 for Informatica MDM. This marks the first time that D&B has used its Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution to integrate its unequaled database with an MDM solution, enabling companies to automatically update and streamline their data across the enterprise to increase productivity, reduce costs and maximize ROI.
“With the increasing volume, complexity and volatility of data, it has become a struggle for companies to not only effectively manage their data, but to gain the insight necessary to act upon that data to drive real business change,” said Mike Sabin, senior vice president of Sales and Marketing Solutions at D&B. “D&B360 for Informatica MDM helps companies get ahead by delivering timely business data with actionable perspective to provide a competitive advantage.”
D&B360 for Informatica MDM provides true data stewardship and entry-point integration, making it easier to address data consistency and quality issues. In addition, D&B360 for Informatica MDM automatically embeds the industry-standard D&B DUNS® Number and all related business data via the cloud, ensuring users have timely access to a current and complete source of data, enabling them to quickly synchronize information across other business systems.
“At the recent Gartner MDM Summit, a common theme on the minds of attendees was the need to evolve current MDM tools to support the ‘day in the life of the data steward’,” said Andrew White, research vice president and agenda manager for MDM and Analytics, Gartner. “An MDM solution that couples business information like credit rankings and revenue performance can help IT leaders deliver a compelling business case for the value a holistic data view offers to company executives.”Specific customer benefits include:
- Faster and easier data management: D&B360 for Informatica MDM can be used to match, group and master records more quickly.
- Improved data stewardship: Timely matching service can automatically route records that meet specified criteria for more effective and efficient distribution of information.
- Entry Point Integration: D&B360 for Informatica MDM Adapter eliminates data quality issues and duplicate challenges at the entry point, to dramatically enhance data quality, decrease MDM processing time, improve decision making and drive lower total cost of ownership.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts