XIAMEN, China, May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Xiniya Fashion Limited ("Xiniya" or the "Company") (NYSE: XNY), a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China, today announced that it will it will meet with investors at the Janney Capital Markets 2012 Consumer Conference on May 21 and 22, 2012 in Boston.
Mr. Chee Jiong Ng, Chief Financial Officer will represent the Company.
If you would like to participate in this conference and meet with Xiniya, please contact your Janney Capital Markets sales representative.About Xiniya Fashion Limited Xiniya is a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China. The Company designs and manufactures men's business casual and business formal apparel and accessories, which are marketed under the Xiniya brand, and sells through its distribution network that includes 29 distributors. Its products are sold to consumers at over 1,600 authorized retail outlets owned and managed by third parties located in 21 provinces, five autonomous regions, and four municipalities in China. This retail network focuses on second and lower-tier cities, where increasing affluence has led to an improvement in living standards and where most international men's apparel brands do not have a significant presence. The Company's target consumers are male working professionals in China between the ages of 25 and 45 who seek fashionable clothing to suit their working and lifestyle needs. For more information, please visit the Company's website at http://ir.xiniya.com. For more information, please contact: China Xiniya Fashion LimitedMr. Chee Jiong Ng Chief Financial OfficerMobile +86 136 5593 9932 in China email@example.com ChristensenMs. Kimberly Minarovich Telephone +1 212 618 1978 in New York firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Christian Arnell Telephone +86 10 5826 4939 in Beijing email@example.com SOURCE China Xiniya Fashion Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV