Supermodel Chanel Iman Is Newest Star Of Bluefly’s Award-Winning Closet Confessions Series
“I basically live in a suitcase and on an airplane,” Chanel Iman shares in the latest installment of Bluefly’s (NASDAQ Capital Market: BFLY) award-winning Closet Confessions series. Filmed in the Penthouse Suite of Manhattan’s Mondrian SoHo Hotel, Iman gives fans an exclusive peek at her jet set style—including the incredible packing skills she’s picked up crisscrossing the globe on modeling assignments.
“When I’m working, I usually pack very light because there are always clothes on location,” she explains, adding, “when it’s time to go on a vacation I pack a lot of stuff!” Spilling the contents of her burnished leather backpack, Louis Vuitton duffel bag and LV monogram rolling suitcase, the model revealed her road-worthy picks.
From her favorite Chanel boots that have been “in and out the shoe repair”—when they’re not on the road with her in England, Brazil, South Africa, France, or Jamaica—to the Ralph Lauren sweater she always packs when she’s heading to New York (a gift from the designer, of course), the model has more than a few sartorial gems. Leather jeans, classic Louboutin pumps, rare vintage collectibles, and rock ‘n’ roll tees round out the style star’s edgy yet easy travel wardrobe. “From time to time I just cut up a shirt to make it my own,” she says.
Not surprisingly, Chanel’s style instinct stretches farther than her closet. During her Closet Confessions shoot, she displayed her knack for art direction, sharing suggestions for framing each shot even as she admitted to redecorating her hotel rooms to make them feel more like home.“ The first thing I do when I get to a hotel room,” she reveals, “[is] start rearranging the furniture, and light my candle.”Having traveled to so many locales, Chanel singles out New York as one of her favorite places to shop. “Hello, it’s the fashion capital!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV