- GasLog reports Revenue of $16.6 million, EBITDA of $8.4 million and Profit of $2.2 million, for the first quarter of 2012.
- GasLog’s budgeted new building program is fully funded, based on initial public offering “IPO”, concurrent private placement and committed debt.
- The 8 LNG newbuildings are on schedule and within budget.
- 100% utilization of GasLog Savannah and GasLog Singapore during the first quarter of 2012.
- 40% of the floating interest rate exposure has been hedged at a weighted average interest rate of approximately 4.4% (including margin) as of March 31, 2012.
- Continued strong fundamentals for the LNG industry.
GasLog Ltd. Reports Financial Results For The Quarter Ended March 31, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.