- GasLog reports Revenue of $16.6 million, EBITDA of $8.4 million and Profit of $2.2 million, for the first quarter of 2012.
- GasLog’s budgeted new building program is fully funded, based on initial public offering “IPO”, concurrent private placement and committed debt.
- The 8 LNG newbuildings are on schedule and within budget.
- 100% utilization of GasLog Savannah and GasLog Singapore during the first quarter of 2012.
- 40% of the floating interest rate exposure has been hedged at a weighted average interest rate of approximately 4.4% (including margin) as of March 31, 2012.
- Continued strong fundamentals for the LNG industry.
GasLog Ltd. Reports Financial Results For The Quarter Ended March 31, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts