GasLog Ltd. (GasLog) (NYSE: GLOG), an international owner, operator and manager of liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) carriers, today reported its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012.
- GasLog reports Revenue of $16.6 million, EBITDA of $8.4 million and Profit of $2.2 million, for the first quarter of 2012.
- GasLog’s budgeted new building program is fully funded, based on initial public offering “IPO”, concurrent private placement and committed debt.
- The 8 LNG newbuildings are on schedule and within budget.
- 100% utilization of GasLog Savannah and GasLog Singapore during the first quarter of 2012.
- 40% of the floating interest rate exposure has been hedged at a weighted average interest rate of approximately 4.4% (including margin) as of March 31, 2012.
- Continued strong fundamentals for the LNG industry.
Chairman & CEO Statement
Mr. Peter G. Livanos, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated “We were satisfied that the completion of our recent offering has now provided the capital for us to implement the business plan for our committed new ships under construction. In addition to this, and in spite of increased costs related to our becoming a public company, we are pleased to report results that are better than our expectations. Our construction program at Samsung Heavy Industries in Korea is on time and on budget, with the first ship having been launched and undergoing outfitting on schedule for delivery in January 2013. GasLog, with its technical platform and customer relations, continues to be well placed to take advantage of the projected growth in the LNG trade.”Financial Summary Revenues were $16.6 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 ($16.3 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2011: +1.9% year over year). The increase is mainly attributable to an increase in revenues in the vessel ownership segment, with GasLog’s existing fleet performing at 100% utilization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV