GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:GSIT) is scheduled to speak at the 13th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference to be held in Santa Monica, Calif., on May 21-23, 2012.
Douglas Schirle, Chief Financial Officer, will be joined by Didier Lasserre, Vice President Sales. Their presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. Pacific on Wednesday, May 23, will address the Company's business fundamentals and the outlook for its fiscal year ending March 31, 2013. The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live and made available on the Event Calendar page of the Investor Relations section of www.gsitechnology.com, where it will be archived.
About GSI Technology
Founded in 1995, GSI Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of
high-performance static random access memory, or SRAM, products
primarily incorporated in networking and telecommunications equipment.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, GSI Technology is ISO 9001
certified and has worldwide factory and sales locations. For more
information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV