HONOLULU, May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer John C. Dean and Chief Financial Officer Denis K. Isono are scheduled to present at the 13th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference in Santa Monica, California.
The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at Central Pacific's investor relations website, http://investor.centralpacificbank.com. The webcast will also be available for replay, starting within 24 hours of the live presentation, at the same website.
About Central Pacific Financial Corp.Central Pacific Financial Corp. is a Hawaii-based bank holding company with $4.2 billion in assets. Central Pacific Bank, its primary subsidiary, operates 34 branches and 120 ATMs in the state of Hawaii. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.centralpacificbank.com.SOURCE Central Pacific Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV