SALT LAKE CITY, May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) today announced the company's Board of Directors has approved a stock repurchase program. Under the program, ClearOne is authorized to repurchase up to $2 million of its outstanding shares of common stock from time to time over the next 12 months in open market or privately negotiated transactions depending on prevailing market conditions and other factors. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time. All purchases will be executed in accordance with applicable federal securities laws.
"Our current market valuation, cash balance and ongoing cash flow generation are all factors leading to our decision to activate a repurchase program, which we feel is an appropriate use of cash," said Zee Hakimoglu, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of ClearOne. "This move will also provide ClearOne with adequate flexibility for future initiatives."
About ClearOneClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio, video and data multimedia communication. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions enhance the quality of life. ClearOne products are designed for business and residential use, offering unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com.
Contact: Jeff LeFevreInvestor Relations 801-303-3438 email@example.comSOURCE ClearOne
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV