Stericycle Incorporated (SRCL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Stericycle Incorporated rose $1.29 (1.6%) to $83.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 427,351 shares of Stericycle Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 373,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.07-$83.36 after having opened the day at $82.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.78. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Continental Materials Corporation (CUO), up 15.8%, PGT (PGTI), up 10.7%, Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO), up 2.6%, and Meritage Homes Corporation (MTH), up 2.5%. Stericycle, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides regulated waste management and related services. Stericycle Incorporated has a market cap of $6.93 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.1, equal to the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are seven analysts that rate Stericycle Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Stericycle Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Stericycle Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SRCL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV