PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dycom Industries, Inc. (NYSE: DY) will release its fiscal 2012 third quarter results on Tuesday, May 22, 2012, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Dycom has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, May 23, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. (ET). To participate in the conference call, dial (800) 230-1085 ( United States) or (612) 288-0329 (International) ten minutes before the conference call begins and ask for the "Dycom Results" conference call. A live webcast of the conference call, along with related materials, will be available at http://www.dycomind.com under the heading "Events." If you are unable to attend the conference call at the scheduled time, a replay of the live webcast and the related materials will be available at http://www.dycomind.com until Friday, June 22, 2012.
Dycom is a leading provider of specialty contracting services. These services, which are provided throughout the United States and in Canada, include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities, including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities and others.
SOURCE Dycom Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV