Crosstex Energy, L.P. (NASDAQ: XTEX) (the Partnership) and Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: XTXI) (the Corporation) announced today that William W. Davis, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will present at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships (NAPTP) 2012 MLP Investor Conference in Greenwich, Connecticut, at 10:45 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, May 23.
Interested parties can listen to a live Web cast of the presentation and download the related presentation material by visiting the company’s Web site at www.crosstexenergy.com. Click on the Investors page of either Crosstex Energy, L.P. or Crosstex Energy, Inc. A replay will be archived on the Web site shortly after the discussion is concluded and will be available for 30 days.
Michael J. Garberding, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will also attend the conference and meet with investors.
About the Crosstex Energy CompaniesCrosstex Energy, L.P., a midstream natural gas company headquartered in Dallas, operates approximately 3,300 miles of pipeline, ten processing plants and four fractionators. The Partnership currently provides services for 3.2 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day, or approximately six percent of marketed U.S. daily production. Crosstex Energy, Inc. owns the two percent general partner interest, a 22 percent limited partner interest and the incentive distribution rights of Crosstex Energy, L.P. Additional information about the Crosstex companies can be found at www.crosstexenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV