NICE-Systems (NICE) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, NICE-Systems rose 22 cents (0.6%) to $36.73 on light volume. Throughout the day, 171,865 shares of NICE-Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 244,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.67-$37.27 after having opened the day at $36.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.51. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Dataram Corporation (DRAM), up 8.6%, Lantronix (LTRX), up 6.6%, Logitech International S.A (LOGI), up 6.4%, and Network Equipment Technologies (NWK), up 4.1%. NICE-Systems Ltd. provides intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. NICE-Systems has a market cap of $2.27 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.2, below the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio of 41.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are eight analysts that rate NICE-Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and one rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NICE-Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full NICE-Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NICE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV