- Same store sales for the quarter increased 7.9% on top of a 5.5% increase for the quarter last year.
- Same store customer count for the quarter increased 2.7% and same store average ticket increased 5.0%.
- Sales for the quarter for the direct-to-consumer business were $7.3 million, a 36.9% increase, compared to $5.3 million for the quarter last year.
- Achieved net income from continuing operations for the first fiscal quarter, the first time since fiscal 2004. Net income from continuing operations was $129,000 compared to a net loss from continuing operations of $3.0 million for the first quarter of last year.
- Non-GAAP EBITDA from continuing operations for the quarter was $7.5 million compared to $5.0 million for the quarter last year.
Cost Plus, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results And Provides Outlook For The Second Quarter Fiscal 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.