- Among 18- to 34-year-old adults, Pandora, based on a comparison of Triton's data with Arbitron's data measuring terrestrial radio listening, ranks No. 1 in the market, with a 1.1 AQH Rating. That puts it ahead of the top terrestrial broadcaster in the market, a heritage Top 40 station, by a considerable margin.
- Among 18- to 49-year-old adults, Pandora comes in tied for first place with the same Top 40 station.
- Among 25- to 54-year-old adults, Pandora ranks second, just behind the same Top 40 outlet.
Today Pandora Officially Crushes Terrestrial Radio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.