CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS:CVTI) announced today that on Wednesday, May 23, 2012, CEO and President, David R. Parker, will participate as part of a joint company panel presentation at the Wolfe Trahan Global Transportation Conference in New York, scheduled for 9:00 a.m. (EDT).
Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. is the holding company for several transportation providers that offer premium transportation services for customers throughout the United States. The consolidated group includes operations from Covenant Transport and Covenant Transport Solutions of Chattanooga, Tennessee; Southern Refrigerated Transport of Texarkana, Arkansas, and Star Transportation of Nashville, Tennessee. The Company's Class A common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select under the symbol, "CVTI". For additional financial and statistical information regarding the company, please visit our website at www.ctginvestor.com.
Information presented at the conference may contain forward-looking statements made by the Company that involve risks, assumptions and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors, including, but not limited to, those discussed in Item 1A of our Annual Report filed on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011. We disclaim any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement to the extent we become aware that it will not be achieved for any reason.
SOURCE Covenant Transportation Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV