Cambridge Bancorp (OTCBB: CATC) and its subsidiary, Cambridge Trust Company, announced the appointment of Hambleton (Ham) Lord to its 12-member Board of Directors. Mr. Lord is the managing director of LaunchPad Venture Group, a Boston-based angel group that focuses on seed and early-stage investments for technology companies. He is a board member for Qstream, and a board observer for Building Engines and EveryScape.
“We are pleased to welcome Ham to the Board of Directors,” said Joseph V. Roller, president and CEO of Cambridge Bancorp and Cambridge Trust Company. “His extensive experience working with start-ups in the technology sector will make him a valuable contributor to the Board and help Cambridge Trust better serve the Boston area’s growing innovation sector.”
“I am excited to be a part of Cambridge Trust Company. Cambridge Trust has always been dedicated to helping small businesses in the community grow. I look forward to working with them to continue their mission and expand into the innovation market,” said Mr. Lord.
With over 25 years of experience in the software industry, Mr. Lord is an active investor and advisor to early stage companies. Mr. Lord’s senior management experience most recently includes co-founding and serving as the vice president of marketing for Advanced Visual Systems (AVS). Prior to AVS, he helped launch two computational chemistry companies, MicroChem Technologies and Polygen, making them pioneers in the development of software for drug discovery, and were part of an industry wide acquisition roll-up that resulted in Accelrys Inc (NASDAQ: ACCL).Mr. Lord is a member of the Corporation of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute and has previously served as a board member of the Charles River School and the Cape Cod Conservatory. He graduated magna cum laude with a degree in computer science from Brown University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV