21Vianet Group (VNET) is a carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 3.3% at $12.29 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 319,000Average Volume: 341,140 Volume % Change: 120% Shares of VNET are trading higher today in front of the company's earnings report which is due out after the market close. >>5 Stocks That Could Crush the Bears From a technical perspective, VNET is ripping here back above its 50-day moving average of $11.86 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once VNET takes out some past overhead resistance at $13.63 to $13.75 with high-volume. Traders should now consider long-biased trades after VENT reports its earnings if it can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or well above 341,140 shares. If we get that post-earnings action, then this stock will have a great chance of hitting $15 to $17 or much higher. On the flipside, I would avoid VNET or look for short-biased traders if it takes out its 200-day moving average of $10.81 with volume post-earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV