Fossil (FOSL) is a global designer, marketer and distributer company that specializes in consumer fashion accessories. This stock is trading up 1% at $72.53 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2 millionAverage Volume: 1.6 million Volume % Change: 147% Shares of Fossil are moving modestly higher today after Citigroup upgraded the stock to buy from neutral with an $88 price target. The firm said that newly lowered EPS is achievable. From a technical perspective, FOSL is moving modestly higher here on above average volume. This stock recently gapped down huge from over $125 to $75.50 on monster volume. Since that huge plunge, FOSL has trending even lower to its recent low of $71.20. This move has pushed the stock into extremely oversold territory since its current relative strength index is 16.34. Considering that this stock is so oversold, traders can now look for long-biased trades as long as FOSL can hold that recent low of $71.20, and if it can manage to close near its daily high today of $74.77. Fossil, one of Lone Pine Capital's holdings, shows up on a list of 5 Beaten-Down Stocks to Invest in Now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV