HomeAway (AWAY) is an online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. This stock is trading up 2.9% at $26.44 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 734,000Average Volume: 441,074 Volume % Change: 279% >>3 Tech Stocks to Buy on a Pullback From a technical perspective, AWAY is bouncing here right off its 50-day moving average of $25.11 with strong volume. This move is now pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once AWAY takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $26.60 to $27.38 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if AWAY can sustain a move or close above $26.60 to $27.38 with volume that's near or well above 441,074 shares. If we get that move soon, then look for AWAY to tag its 200-day moving average of $29.49 or possibly trend much higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV