Radware (RDWR) develops, manufactures and markets networking solutions that allow its enterprise and carrier customers to deliver their applications between data centers and remote locations, over all points in the network. This stock is trading up 6.8% at $39.75 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 627,000Average Volume: 151,395 Volume % Change: 798% Shares of RDWR are spiking higher today after Oppenheimer said that the company is in advanced negotiations to license its ADC engine to Juniper Networks (JNPR). The firm thinks the deal could fetch $70 to $100 million over three to five years, and it could lead to an annual EPS increase of about 75 cents per share. >>Top 5 Tech Stocks in a Down Market From a technical perspective, RDWR is gapping up strong here with monster volume. This move has pushed the stock into breakout territory since it's taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $39.48. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as RDWR is trending above $39.48 with strong upside volume flows. On the flipside, traders should look for short-biased trades if RDWR takes out today's closing low with high volume. A move below today's low could setup RDWR to fill the gap.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV