Radware (RDWR) develops, manufactures and markets networking solutions that allow its enterprise and carrier customers to deliver their applications between data centers and remote locations, over all points in the network. This stock is trading up 6.8% at $39.75 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 627,000Average Volume: 151,395 Volume % Change: 798% Shares of RDWR are spiking higher today after Oppenheimer said that the company is in advanced negotiations to license its ADC engine to Juniper Networks (JNPR). The firm thinks the deal could fetch $70 to $100 million over three to five years, and it could lead to an annual EPS increase of about 75 cents per share. >>Top 5 Tech Stocks in a Down Market From a technical perspective, RDWR is gapping up strong here with monster volume. This move has pushed the stock into breakout territory since it's taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $39.48. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as RDWR is trending above $39.48 with strong upside volume flows. On the flipside, traders should look for short-biased trades if RDWR takes out today's closing low with high volume. A move below today's low could setup RDWR to fill the gap.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV