Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) is a provider of inpatient behavioral health care services in the U.S. This stock is trading up 6.6% at $16.63 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.4 millionAverage Volume: 73,607 Volume % Change: 7301% Shares of ACHC are ripping higher today after the company announced the pricing of a registered follow-on offering of 8.25 million shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $15.50 per share. >>5 Stocks That Insiders Love Right Now From a technical perspective, ACHC is bouncing right off its 50-day moving average of $15.80 here with monster volume. This move is pushing ACHC within range of triggering a major breakout trade to new 52-week highs. That trade will hit once ACHC takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $18 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if ACHC can sustain a move or close above $18 with volume that's near or well above 73,607 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV