CHICAGO, May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Yerba Mate, the caffeine alternative with the "strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea and the euphoria of chocolate" is now available in a sparkling beverage.
Guayaki Sparkling Yerba Mate beverages – which are sold in 12 oz. SLEEK® cans from Rexam – help stimulate focus and clarity and boost physical energy. These lightly carbonated drinks are USDA Organic and Fair Trade Certified, and feature a delicious and refreshing taste that is available in cola-flavored Classic Gold, Cranberry Pomegranate and Grapefruit Ginger.Yerba Mate is made from the naturally caffeinated and nourishing leaves of the South American rainforest holly tree, which contain 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids and abundant antioxidants. For centuries, local tribes have used it as a source of nutrition, rejuvenation, energy, focus and sustenance. For more than 15 years, Guayaki has been working to make organic, fair-trade Yerba Mate the mainstream energy source of choice. The company sells Yerba Mate in many forms including bottled cold drinks, energy shots, tea bags and loose leaf tea. With its newest expansion into sparkling beverages, Guayaki hopes to make this unique energizing ingredient available to a broader range of consumers. "Our new sparkling beverages will give even more people the opportunity to experience the distinctive benefits of Yerba Mate," said David Karr, co-founder and vice president of Marketing, Guayaki. "This is an important step in our ongoing effort to make Yerba Mate more accessible to a mainstream audience. And Rexam has been an excellent partner, working closely with us to deliver our great-looking package." The company chose Rexam SLEEK cans because they help the beverage stand out on retail shelves and are the most sustainable packaging choice in the world. Aluminum cans are recycled at more than double the rate of most other beverage packages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV