The social networking phenomenon, expected to debut on Friday, raised its projected price range to between $34 and $38 a share earlier this week. Facebook had initially predicted a range of $28 to $35 a share.
Facebook also estimates net proceeds of $6.4 billion from its IPO, assuming a price of $36, the midpoint of its projected range.On Wednesday, the Menlo Park, Calif.-based firm revised its S-1 filing yet again, adding 83 million shares to the offering. With the most eagerly-anticipated IPO for years almost here, we want to hear what you expect from Facebook shares on their debut. Will Facebook's stock live up to the hype?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV