- On March 30, 2012, the Company entered into an agreement with TS Employment, Inc. to convert $12,000,000 of debt into 25,962,788 shares of the Company’s common stock.
- After the conclusion of the 2012 Second Quarter, five of the Company’s operating subsidiaries amended their Account Purchase Agreements with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. These amendments, which were effective on April 19, 2012, increased the aggregate amount of accounts receivable that we may sell to Wells Fargo from $50,000,000 to $67,500,000, and the interest accrued on such amounts from LIBOR plus 5.30% to LIBOR plus 5.55% per annum.
Corporate Resource Services Announces Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.