NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks received downgrades from TheStreet Ratings last week: Pengrowth Energy (PGH), Foster Wheeler (FWLT), Cameco (CCJ), First Majestic Silver (AG), Wendy's (WEN), Nucor (NUE), NuStar Energy (NS), Nabors Industries (NBR), Meredith (MDP), Lear (LEA), Harmony Gold Mining
Pengrowth Energy was downgraded to hold from buy at TheStreet Ratings on Tuesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Pengrowth Energy a C+ grade.
The stock closed Friday at $7.33 and has declined 30.39% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV