- Only about a third of women are comfortable with their current financial situation.
- The primary factor contributing to stress for women ages 30-54 is their financial situation, while women ages 55-70 list family/relationships as their top stress factor.
- Women who report being extremely stressed are 3½ times more likely to be uncomfortable with their financial situation than those who are not at all stressed.
- One out of four women ages 30-70 rarely or never exercise.
- Fifty-one percent of women ages 30-54 admit to feeling “overwhelmed” sometimes when thinking about preparing for retirement, while 42 percent of women ages 55-70 feel the same way.
Women On Wellness: Most Women Report Feeling Healthy, Despite Being Stressed And Having Concerns About Retirement. (Graphic: Aviva USA, In Collaboration With Mayo Clinic)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.