Second sentence of release should read: The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time). (sted: The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. Central Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time).
The corrected release reads:
POPULAR, INC. TO PRESENT AT THE B. RILEY & CO. SERVICES INVESTOR CONFERENCE
Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPOP) today announced that it will present Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at the 13 th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference in Santa Monica, California.The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time). A live audio webcast will be available in the investor relations section of the company's website, www.popular.com. Listeners are recommended to go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the broadcast to download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the webcast will be archived in Popular's website for 30 days. Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico and ranks 37th by assets among U.S. banks. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise providing a broad range of financial services and products with branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV