Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) today announced the closing of the sale of its Information Management (IM) business to NEC Corporation (NEC; TSE: 6701). The transaction covers all of the IM business, including its Smart Revenue Solutions for the telecommunications, cable, satellite, broadband, utilities, and logistics markets.
The definitive sale agreement between the two companies was announced on March 22, 2012, when NEC agreed to acquire the business for $449 million in cash subject to purchase price adjustments.
Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in relationship management. We provide solutions that drive more value from the relationships our clients have with their customers. Convergys turns these everyday interactions into a source of profit and strategic advantage for our clients.For more than 30 years, our unique combination of domain expertise, operational excellence, and innovative technologies has delivered process improvement and actionable business insight to marquee clients all over the world. Convergys has approximately 75,000 employees in 69 customer contact centers and other facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, and our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. For more information, visit www.convergys.com (Convergys and the Convergys logo are registered trademarks of Convergys Corporation.) Supporting Resources: Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Contacts: David Stein, Investor Relations+1 513 723 7768 or email@example.com Jeff Hazel, Public/Media Relations+1 513 723 7153 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV