Early on Wednesday, the company announced several changes to its sales leadership in an attempt to improve focus and drive growth within key business areas.
Shares of Brocade, which have dipped almost 4% this year, were down 1.4% to $4.92 in premarket trading.
TheStreet Ratings downgraded Brocade to hold from buy on Wednesday with weak stock performance and a disappointing return on equity offsetting strength in net income and revenue growth.SINA (SINA) was one of the most active Nasdaq stocks in premarket trading on Wednesday after the Chinese Internet giant reported better-than-expected first-quarter results. Investors shrugged off the company's warning of future losses tied to increased investment in micro-blogging site Weibo. SINA's stock rose 12.48% to $58.13 on share volume of 308,267. Social gaming specialist Zynga (ZNGA) was also active in premarket trading. Shares of the key Facebook (FB) partner rose 1.75% to $8.71 on share volume of 285,982. --Written by James Rogers in New York. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jamesjrogers. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV