- RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), alongside Carnegie Mellon CyLab highlight Carnegie Mellon CyLab's new 2012 Governance Report, the first global analysis of how boards and senior executives are managing cyber risks by geographical region and industry sector.
- The report reveals the complexities associated with governing privacy and security risks, with survey data revealing a gap in board-level understanding of the linkage between IT risks and enterprise risk management.
- The report offers 12 recommendations to help improve the governance of enterprise security.
- The findings confirm the belief among security experts that, overall, the financial sector is better following security best practices versus the energy/utilities, IT/telecom, and industrials sectors. All sectors, however, are not undertaking critical governance activities such as reviewing cyber insurance coverage, assigning key privacy and security responsibilities and receiving regular reports on cyber risks and incidents.
- Results indicate that North American boards are lagging behind Asian and European boards in undertaking key activities associated with best practices for privacy and security governance.
Top Executives In Critical Infrastructure Cite Need For Improvement In Managing Cyber Risks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.