FXCM Inc., (NYSE: FXCM) announced today that is has fully launched its forex trading app store—FXCM Apps. A unique offering in the retail forex industry, FXCM presents custom applications for the FXCM Trading Station and MT4 platforms.
FXCM Apps opens the door for traders to choose from dozens of plug-and-play apps for all types of traders. “It is about customizing the user experience,” said Sameer Bhopale, chief marketing officer of FXCM. “Trading is a large part of our audiences’ lives. Why not provide them a medium to customize their experience, whether it is through providing indicators, strategies, or custom tools. Every trader has different needs and uses different methods to analyze and trade the market. FXCM Apps is meant to cater to that need.”
FXCM Apps is a new online marketplace where traders can download apps to customize their trading experience. There are apps for all types of traders, whether they trade the news, are a range trader, or a trend trader. There are apps that add new charting functionality, apps that make it easier to analyze the market, apps that provide enhanced reporting tools and enhanced trading functionality, and apps that just make trading simpler.
Most Popular Apps:
- DailyFX News Notifier: Traders can stay on top of economic news announcements by having them displayed right on their charts.
- Trade With Friends: An app that allows you, the end user, to share your trades on popular social networks. Show off your trading skills to your friends.
- Automatic Trend Lines: Make charting analysis easier by having trend lines automatically appear on a chart allowing you to quickly analyze a currency and make informed trading decisions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV