National American University Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NAUH), which through its wholly owned subsidiary operates National American University, a regionally accredited, proprietary, multi-campus institution of higher learning, announced today that Dr. Ronald Shape, its chief executive officer, and Venessa Green, its chief financial officer, are scheduled to participate in one-on-one and small group meetings at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Services One-on-One Conference on Thursday, May 24, 2012.
The conference is scheduled to take place at the Bank of America Tower in New York.
About National American University Holdings, Inc.
National American University Holdings, Inc., through its wholly owned
subsidiary, operates National American University (“NAU”), a regionally
accredited, proprietary, multi-campus institution of higher learning
offering associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs in health
care and business-related disciplines. Accredited by The Higher Learning
Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and
Schools, NAU has been providing technical and professional career
education since 1941. NAU opened its first campus in Rapid City, South
Dakota, and has since grown to multiple locations throughout the central
United States. In 1998, NAU began offering online courses. Today, NAU
offers degree programs in traditional, online, and hybrid formats, which
provide students increased flexibility to take courses at times and
places convenient to their busy lifestyles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV