- Round 1 due diligence – initial referencing of prospects prior to their inclusion on a long list and discussion with the Board to spot any areas of concern
- Round 2 due diligence – includes prior business results and additional referencing of short-listed candidates, as well as education verification—always—prior to the Search Committee’s first meeting with the candidate
- Rigorous competency-based interviews of each candidate designed to draw out specific gaps and potential risks related to the candidate’s background, prior track record, leadership style, etc.
- Direct candidate questioning of potential due diligence areas of concern – education credentials, as well as specific accomplishment claims as measured against outside sourcing to validate the claims
- Final 360-degree candidate referencing – additional sourcing of individuals with direct knowledge of the candidate and their prior performance, buttressed by an independent background check by the search firm and/or a trusted third-party investigative firm.
CTPartners Says Preventable Errors Brought Down Yahoo! CEO And Directors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts