For more information about LiveDeal’s fiscal second quarter results, please review the company’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q filed May 15, 2012, together with its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011. Both reports can be accessed by visiting the company’s website at www.livedeal.com or the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
About LiveDeal, Inc.
LiveDeal, Inc. primarily provides local internet marketing services and related products for small businesses to deliver an affordable way for businesses to extend their marketing reach to target customers via the Internet. For more information, visit www.livedeal.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV