GE Capital, Franchise Finance recently provided a $4.1 million credit facility to Hinz JJ, LLC, a Jimmy John’s franchisee. The financing included $2.6 million to refinance debt and a $1.5 million development line of credit. The funding was provided through GE Capital’s bank affiliate, GE Capital Financial Inc.
“We chose GE Capital due to their ability to support our long-term growth with flexible capital,” explained Sandra Hinz, CEO, Hinz JJ, LLC. “Their deep domain expertise and industry knowledge resulted in a loan facility structured to meet our needs.”
Based in Lenexa, Kansas, Hinz JJ was formed in 2007. They currently own and operate 14 Jimmy John’s units throughout the Kansas City, Kansas area.
“We understand Hinz JJ’s business,” said Allan Hauptli, vice president, GE Capital, Franchise Finance. “By coupling our industry knowledge and our relationship with the Jimmy John’s brand, we were able to streamline their financing process and provide the resources they need to continue to grow.”Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwich Shops was founded in 1983 by 19-year-old Jimmy John Liautaud in a converted garage in Charleston, Illinois. The company has grown to 1,371 total units in operation as of April 1, 2012 in more than 34 states and two countries. About GE Capital, Franchise Finance GE Capital, Franchise Finance is a leading lender for the franchise finance market via direct sales and portfolio acquisition. With more than 30 years of experience and $10 billion in served assets, we serve over 3,000 customers and over 18,000 property locations. We specialize in financing mid-market operators with multiple stores in the restaurant and hospitality industries. Our team of industry experts will work with you to help develop your own growth plan with access to our proprietary industry research and customized tools. More information is available at www.gefranchisefinance.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV