Furmanite Corporation Stock Downgraded (FRM)
- Although FRM's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.51, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Construction & Engineering industry and the overall market, FURMANITE CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- FRM, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 14.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.7%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for FURMANITE CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.10%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.20% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.53 million or 2012.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts