JPMorgan TMT Conference
May 15, 2012 02:50 PM ET
Colin Angle - Chairman & CEO
Paul Coster - JPMorgan
Paul Coster – JPMorgan
Previous Statements by IRBT
» iRobot's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» iRobot's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» iRobot's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 - Earnings Call Transcript
» iRobot's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Sure iRobot is a 23 year old company focused on practical robotics and over the years we have developed a tremendous technology base, explored a number of markets and are currently 75% of our business comes from selling consumer robots through retail channels globally to vacuum your floors, scrub your floors, clean your gutters clean your pools. We also have a defense and security business which is has put over 4500 robots into service primarily USDOD but also international customers. Those robots are predominantly light weight, ground vehicles that are used in service today for diffusing bombs, addressing the improvise explosive device threat and starting to be fielded by the regular army for a variety of intelligence gathering and situation awareness increasing operations. Paul Coster – JPMorgan And the heart of this is aware?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV