Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to changes to the Guidance Range chart.
The corrected release reads:
FIRST POTOMAC REALTY TRUST REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2012 RESULTS
Schedules Conference Call for May 16 th at 9:00 a.m.First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE: FPO), a leader in the ownership, management, development and redevelopment of office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region, reported results for the three months ended March 31, 2012. Highlights:
- Core Funds From Operations of $14.5 million, or $0.28 per diluted share.
- Same-property net operating income increased by 2.0% on an accrual basis and 2.8% on a cash basis.
- Executed 576,000 square feet of leases, generating over 134,000 square feet of positive net absorption.
- Increased leased and occupancy rates over prior quarter to 84.9% and 83.0%, respectively.
- Expanded unsecured term loan from $225 million to $300 million.
- Raised net proceeds of approximately $44 million through the issuance of 1.8 million additional 7.750% Series A Preferred Shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV