CALGARY, May 15, 2012 /CNW/ - Enerplus Corporation ("Enerplus") (TSX: ERF) (NYSE: ERF) is pleased to announce the closing of our previously announced offering of senior unsecured notes which were issued on a private placement basis in the United States and Canada (the "Private Placement") in an aggregate principal amount of approximately US$405 million.
The notes were issued in three separate tranches as follows:
- US$355 million at 4.40% with a 12 year amortizing term with principal payments required in five equal annual instalments beginning in 2020;
- US$20 million at 4.40% with a 10 year bullet term; and
- CDN$30 million at 4.34% with a 7 year bullet term.
The notes are unsecured and rank equally with our bank credit facility and other outstanding senior notes. The proceeds were used to repay advances on our bank credit facility.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. acted as the exclusive placement agent in connection with the Private Placement. The notes issued pursuant to the Private Placement have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act.Gordon J. Kerr President & Chief Executive Officer Enerplus Corporation SOURCE Enerplus Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV