NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Cellcom Israel Ltd. fell 13.7 percent to $9.02.
Millenial Media Inc. fell 13.3 percent to $13.40.
First Majestic Silver Corp. fell 10.8 percent to $12.50.Avon Products Inc. fell 9.7 percent to $18.71. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 9.4 percent to $5.04. Alpha Natural Resources Inc. fell 9.4 percent to $11.92. Seabridge Gold Inc. fell 9.0 percent to $12.33. China Yuchai International Ltd. fell 8.6 percent to $12.39. Pretium Resources Inc. fell 8.0 percent to $11.55. BRT Realty Trust fell 7.8 percent to $7.33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV