- Comparable tenant sales increased $13 per square foot, or 4.7%, on a trailing 12-month basis
- Leased percentage was 87.5% at quarter end, an increase of 40 basis points from March 31, 2011
- Initial rental rate for renewal leases executed decreased 0.5%, while the total for new and renewal leases increased 1.3% on a same suite rental basis
- Leased 230,000 square feet in the first quarter of 2012, up 50% from leasing activity in the first quarter of 2011
- Completed an additional 200,000 square feet of leases subsequent to quarter end, which exceeds the amount of square footage leased in the entire second quarter of 2011
Rouse Properties Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.