Spire Corporation To Hold Annual Meeting Webcast
Spire Corporation ("Spire") (Nasdaq: SPIR), a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key manufacturing lines to produce photovoltaic ("PV") modules and providing engineering, procurement and construction integration services for solar systems, today announced that the Company will hold its Special Meeting in Lieu of 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT) at its corporate headquarters located in Bedford, Massachusetts.
The presentation will be chaired by the Company's chairman and CEO, Roger G. Little, and will highlight Spire's accomplishments of 2011 and business outlook for the future.
Those who wish to listen to the conference call should visit the Investors section of the Company’s website, www.spirecorp.com. The dial-in number to listen in to the conference call is 617.614.6207, passcode 80763976. For those who miss the event, an archive will be available for one week at replay dial-in number 617.801.6888, passcode 12409065.
About Spire CorporationSpire Corporation is a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key production lines to manufacture PV modules. For further details on the Company and its products, please visit www.spirecorp.com. Certain matters described in this press release may be forward-looking statements subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risk of dependence on market growth, competition and dependence on government agencies and other third parties for funding contract research and services, as well as other factors described in the Company's Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV