Ferro Electronic Materials, a leading supplier of materials for fabricating photovoltaic silicon solar cells for more than 30 years, will introduce a new family of rear silver conductor pastes in booth # 550, Hall W4 at SNEC 2012 PV Power Expo, held in Shanghai, China, May 16-18. The new products offer up to 70% savings in silver compared to current pastes yielding a 10-micron fired busbar thickness.
PS 213X Series Rear Silver Pastes
Ferro’s new pastes offer savings to cell manufacturers via reduced precious metal content and reduced paste laydown. The products have pure silver metallurgy and enable fast printing at speeds of more than 200 millimeters per second. They are compatible with the Company’s back surface aluminum pastes and can be co-fired in a wide processing window. The pastes provide robust soldering behavior with excellent adhesion to silicon wafers. PS 213X Series silver pastes are RoHS- and REACH-compliant and are free of lead, cadmium and phthalates.
"These new products lower the cost of ownership to make solar energy more cost-competitive by reducing both precious metal content and paste laydown," said Todd Williams, business manager for Ferro Electronic Materials. “PS 213X pastes provide the same mechanical performance as current pastes yielding a 10-micron fired busbar thickness at significantly lower cost.”About Ferro Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE) is a leading global supplier of technology-based performance materials for manufacturers. Ferro materials enhance the performance of products in a variety of end markets, including electronics, solar energy, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, building and renovation, appliances, automotive, household furnishings, and industrial products. Headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, the Company has approximately 5,100 employees globally and reported 2011 sales of $2.2 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV