LKQ Corporation (LKQX) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, LKQ Corporation rose 18 cents (0.5%) to $35.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of LKQ Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 772,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.09-$35.66 after having opened the day at $35.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.32. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: VOXX International (VOXX), up 19%, Rada Electronics Industries (RADA), up 10%, SRI Surgical Express (STRC), up 8.1%, and Bluelinx Holdings (BXC), up 6.9%. LKQ Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides replacement parts, components, and systems needed to repair vehicles, primarily cars and trucks in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, and Central America. LKQ Corporation has a market cap of $5.24 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.6, equal to the average wholesale industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are seven analysts that rate LKQ Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LKQ Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- You can view the full LKQ Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV